Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Department: Field Sales
Location Name: Nashville
Wage Max: 55,000.00
Wage Min: 50,000.00
Position Type: Full Time / SubContractor
Regional Account Executive – Immediate Opportunities
About Guaranteed Returns….
Guaranteed Returns is a fast-paced, aggressive mid-sized company that has shown consistent revenue growth year after year. Guaranteed Returns is the innovator of the Reverse Pharmaceutical industry and provides services globally.
About the Opportunity…
Does working with the leader in the Reverse Pharmaceutical industry sound like the professional challenge you are seeking? We are looking for Sales/Service Representatives in designated regions to maintain our distribution network by servicing current customers and expanding our customer base; further developing the territory, region and the Company.
TheRegional Account Executivewill work as a subcontractor for Guaranteed Returnsand will be compensated for services performed on behalf of Guaranteed Returnswith a 1099 form foryear endtax purposes.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with Guaranteed Returnsand gain experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry as a Regional Account Executiveproviding superior service to existing clients and achieving operational objectives by generating leads and securing new business relationships.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Performing on site servicing of existing customers, identifying expired, re-called or overstocked pharmaceutical products, under stringent direction of various State and Federal Agencies.
• Handling any customer related issues that may arise before, during or after an on-site servicing
• Maintaining customer relationships to expand upon current business and generate leads for referral business
• Identify potential new business opportunities to expand the revenue in your territory
• Travel within your territory to service accounts and prospect for newaccounts
• At least 2 years of sales or service related experience.
• Prior account management, customer service, healthcare, route sales, field sale or similar industry experience desirable
• Pharmacy Technician Certification and/or pharmacy related experience highly preferred
• Minimum of a High School Diploma. (Some College Coursework Preferred.)
• Strong prospecting, relationship building and customer service skills with the ability to recognize and solve customer issues in a timely fashion
• A self starter that is motivated, dependable and driven with the ability to work independently
• Must demonstrate a polished and professional demeanor as well as an exceptional work ethic
• Top notch communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to comprehend, retain and relate information and instructions while paying close attention to detail
• Must be willing to travel in your territory and work flexible hours as needed
• Must be able to lift boxes up to 50-65lbs and be very hands on while servicing accounts
*We are an equal opportunity employer*
Please note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Don't miss new jobs